Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stuff I draw



08/14--02/15
The boredom at school last year got to a point where I had started to want to do stuff. Trying to translate everything you hear and everything you see written had taken its toll on me. I had been shoved into school the third day I was in Brazil and stood there until the third month. SO I started drawing whatever came to mind in my notebook. Sometimes it meant something and sometimes it didn't. After drawing whatever I did I usually put some sort of effect on the drawing to add some sort of variety. I post some of these in my Instagram but Im posting all of them on here.
These are some of the results with the exception of one picture I took of my shadow where I was drinking coffee in the morning.

Btw Follow me @leorodreyes
-Leo


















Btw Follow me @leorodreyes

No comments:

Post a Comment