Friday, February 27, 2015

Praia do Forte and The T.A.M.A.R Project



Taken: 1/13/15

This was when I went to the Praia do Forte and the T.A.M.A.R Project being an abbreviation of Tartarugas Marinhas. The T.A.M.A.R Project is a non-profit conservation effort to prevent the sea turtle from going extinct on the Brazilian shoreline. As you can see in the pictures I had gone with all the exchange students who were in my city that I lived in as well as my host mother, host brother, and the host mother and brother of another exchange student.
-Leo 




Praia do Forte

Walkway taken to Praia do Forte


Praia do Forte 




Other exchange students "Lena and David"

Other exchange students "Lena and David"

All exchange students L-R "(Top Left) David, (Bottom Left) Lena,  (Bottom Right) Me, and Hubert (Top right) "























Lagoon right next to the Praia do Forte













No comments:

Post a Comment