Saturday, October 4, 2014

PICTURES: Pool day with Friends





Almost two months into my exchange program!! I can honestly say though that it does not feel like it so far. Yesterday I had one of the best days I've had here and I couldn't be happier that im not even half way done with my exchange. I got to go to the pool and just relax and have fun and take tons of pictures with cameras with friends. So I thought Id show everyone who looks at this Blog. 


Also a lot of people have been sending me messages asking A LOT of questions. Just ask me on here and Ill answer it through the blog because others are probably asking the same thing.


Hope you guys enjoy. Miss you all. See you in a few months.

-Leo





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment