Wednesday, October 8, 2014

HAPPY TWO MONTHS!!!



SO...as of today I MAKE TWO MONTHS IN BRAZIL!!!! Honestly it doesn't even feel like it, but man its been fun. It feels like i've been away from Chicago for  about four to five months. I miss all my family and friends and I cant wait to be back home....but I don't miss it that much to rush back. I miss my school and I miss some of my teachers . ON THE NOTE OF SCHOOL! Im in a school called Mendel over here and I won't lie.... Its hard going to school where I don't speak the language and they use a different measurement system " Which in actuality Its The USA that uses a different one"....SO thats always fun. I figure since I always get the same questions of what I miss back home and what enjoy here, id make a list.


MISS
Chicago Pizza or any pizza except Little Caesars, because the pizza here sucks
Family & Friends
Being an older brother
My swim/water polo team
My grandmas Platanos and my other grandmas Puerto Rican rice
GWCP
My piano
English

THINGS I ENJOY ABOUT BRAZIL
My family
The people I've met here
Juice here
The food
My new Guitar "Blue Rhythm"
The weather
Being here



Other than that I don't have any new updates to present. Its been great being here and knowing that Im only 1/5 of the way is very shocking. 
I miss all of you. I hope you all take care. See you in 8 months


-Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment